Union Bank of Nigeria Plc is giving out N250,000 Naira weekly for 4 weeks to ten Nigerian via the Union Bank Rise Challenge and you can be one of them.
About the Union Bank Rise Challenge
- The Union Bank Rise Challenge is an initiative of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc aimed at supporting Nigerians who can inspire others with short videos and stories on how they are rising above the current global pandemic.
- The Rise Challenge aimed at shining the spotlight at Union Bank customers, who are doing well to rise above this pandemic.
- The challenge is also aimed at inspiring Nigerians to keep rising despite the difficult challenges of the times.
How to be a winner
Participating in the Challenge is simple, just document an inspirational story (Video or text) on how you are rising above this current global situation and post it on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #UnionRiseChallenge. Tag @unionbankng on Facebook and Instagram or @unionbank_ng on Twitter and boom, you are eligible to win N250,000 Naira.
Who can apply
The challenge is open to:
- All Union Bank Customers
- Those Up to 18 years old and above
- Small Business Owners
- Community Organizers
The Challenge is not open to:
- Union bank employee, director, distributor or agent (including members of immediate families and staff)
Why you should apply
- Your story can inspire many people
- You can win up to N250,000
The Selection Process
- Winners will be chosen at random from correctly submitted entries via an electronic or manual selection process; in this instance, the selection will be based on judges discretion.
- To qualify for each week award, your entry must be sent in on or before Thursday.
- Ten winners will be announced across Union Bank social media every Saturday
Note you will need valid means of identification for purposes of verification of Your eligibility, identity and/ or age when you are selected.
Inspire someone today with your story and you can be a winner