Pastor Enoch Adeboye is a Nigerian Pastor and the general oversea of Redeemed Christian Church of God. Born on 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, South Western Nigeria. Pastor Enoch Adeboye rose from a humble background to lead one of the greatest Christian congregation in Nigeria and Africa.
Pastor Adeboye was a student of Ilesha Grammar School, Ilesha, Osun State, he obtained a Bachelors (BSc.) degree in Mathematics from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria in 1967; a Masters (MSc.) Degree in Hydrodynamics and a Doctorate Degree (PhD) in Applied Mathematics, both from the University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria in 1969 and 1975 respectively.
Here are 20 Powerful Quotes of Enoch Adeboye
20 Powerful Quotes of Enoch Adeboye
1. Don’t ever marry outside the church and you have no reason to marry outside RCCG. The reason is that if you are both from the same church even when trouble comes it is easier for the pastors to handle it!
2. A wife who shows more care to a domestic male servant or driver than her husband may be walking in the same spirit as Potiphar’s wife.
3. If you know anyone who cannot go a day without sex, bring him/her for deliverance. Sex is not food. It’s a dangerous obsession.
4. Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook, she needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time
5. True prosperity is not limited to material wealth
6. The first and biggest victory of all is victory over your own self.
7. If you don’t fear God, you are capable of any evil.
8. God will not give you a temptation beyond what you’re able to handle.
9. Nothing happens except God allows it. Nobody comes to government except God allows it, even if the election is rigged.
10.Never look down on anyone, most especially one who has God.
11.You touch me, I will report you to God. You touch my wife, I will deal with you personally
12. If you have the mind of Christ, regardless of the number of signs, wonders and miracles God has done through you, you will be unable to boss people around, virtually expecting people to worship you
13. Questioning God is only a waste of time and an insult to the Most High
14. Every Christian needs to know that dependence on worldly knowledge can lead to failure, but Godly knowledge guarantees success.
15. You must constantly meditate on God’s word because what you meditate on and for how long you meditate on have an effect on your lifestyle.
16. Don’t joke with God. You should not only reverence God, you should fear Him as well.
17. One of the ways the Holy Spirit will help you is that He will warn you of impending danger
18. Whenever you find it difficult to obey those over you, whether you like it or not, you are guilty of pride.
19. If you buy a car with money you didn’t earn lawfully, you’ll be riding in a moving coffin
20. Let me tell you clearly if you get a wife through the Facebook, you would lose her through the Youtube.