Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships 2020 is a scholarship sponsored by Standard Bank group for African students seeking to study at the London School of Economics and Political science.
The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships is aimed at supporting academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature and it’s available to African student with special preference to those from the following Country; South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
Courses covered by the Scholarship
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Economics and Philosophy
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc Finance (full-time)
- MSc Finance and Private Equity
- MSc Risk and Finance
- MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc Law and Accounting
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Management and Strategy
1. You must be a gifted student with a good record of exceptional academic merit and financial needs.
2. You must be a resident in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries, with a preference for residents of South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique, and South Sudan
What the Scholarship covers
The three scholarships will each provide the cost of full fees for the eligible programmes and provide a maintenance stipend for living costs.
How to apply for the Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships 2020
Step 1: Submit your application for the programme
- You will need to create an account online using your email address and you should use the same address for your application.
- You will upload your supporting documents with your application.
- The Supporting documents include; CV, statement of academic purpose, research Proposal, sample of written work, Two academic references, Graduate record examination, general test, and graduate management admission test, etc.
- You will also scan and upload your transcripts and request references to be submitted online.
Click here to apply now
Step 2: Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form
Click here to submit your application for financial support