Getting a good dose of motivational quotes a day can inspire your day and turn your life around
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote believes that passion, hard work and dedication can change someone’s story forever. Even with a net worth of $16.7 billion, Dangote quest for success has not quench, he is still pushing ahead to build a $10.5 billion oil refinery in Nigeria which will make him one of the richest industrialist in the World.
Here is a collection of Motivational quotes from him.
10 Motivational Quotes from Africa’s richest Man, Aliko Dangote
1. Every morning when I wake up, I make up my mind to solve as many problems, before retiring home.
Tips: Make up your mind to solve problems
2. I enjoy myself a lot but I derive more joy in Working. I believe in hard work and one of my business secrets is hard work. It’s hard to see a youth that will go to bed by 2 am and wake up by 5 am, I don’t rest until I achieve something
Tips: Don’t sleep until you achieve something
3. I built a conglomerate and emerged the richest black man in the world in 2008 but it didn’t happen overnight. It took me thirty years to get to where I am today. Youths of today aspire to be like me but they want to achieve it overnight. It’s not going to work. To build a successful business, you must start small and dream big. In the journey of entrepreneurship, tenacity of purpose is supreme.
Tips: Start Small and dream big
4. My grandfather once told me; the soul of business is not making money but making people happy.
Tips: Think of making people happy, money will come
5. To succeed in business, you must build a brand and never destroy it.
Tips: Brand Business is a continuous process.
6. Invest now, before it’s too late. The train is about to leave the station.
Tips: It’s always better to do it now
7. Don’t kill competition. Competition is healthy for business. it keeps you the entrepreneurs on your toes
Tip: Use your competitors as motivation, not as a fear tool
8. Passion is what drives me forward. Passion is what makes me go to bed at 2 am and wake up at 6 am.
Tips: Be passionate about anything you do
9. In the journey to success, tenacity of purpose is supreme.
Tips: How strong is your purpose?
10. Africa’s risks are mainly perceived and not real. Unfortunately for us in Africa we are not really very good at telling our own story. But things are changing and people are beginning to understand that things are going very, very well.
Tips: Your story can inspire someone, live and tell it well