The story of Africa’s youngest billionaire, Mohammed Dewji, is a subject that deserves our attention.
Born in a sand and mud house to a modest family in Tanzania, nobody ever thought that Dewji will grow to become Africa’s youngest billionaire.
Dewji took over the management of his father’s commodities trading business ‘Mohammed Enterprise Tanzania Limited (MELT), and within 19 years, he grew the revenue of the company from $30 million USD to $1.9 billion USD.
According to one of his friends, Dweji is a man that believes in results, not excuses.
Here are 10 inspiring quotes from Africa’s youngest billionaire to inspire you to be the best
- “Success will always come to those that put in hard work. With shortcuts, you’ll never truly appreciate your accomplishments in life.”
- “Business as usual will never lead to growth and development. Only through innovation and change will you see real progress!”
- “Your credibility is one of the most fundamental attributes to have. With it, you will grow. Without it, you will consistently struggle.”
- “Always strive for excellence in life and never make room for mediocrity. Set your standards high and your efforts shall be rewarded.”
- “Never let the negativity of others affect your goals. Life is too short to get derailed by people that do not contribute to your growth!”
- “The speed of your progress doesn’t matter. As long as you’re moving forward, you’re one step closer to your goals!”
- “I believe all dreams can come true. If we truly want them. If we’re truly patient. And if we have the courage to pursue no matter what!”
- “Self-reflection is integral to personal growth. Pay attention to your actions and thoughts because without growth there is no progress.”
- “One of the hardest actions in life is patience. It tests loyalty to your goals & your endurance while you wait for positive outcomes.
- “Every “good” and “bad” experience in life will teach you something. Choosing how to learn from your past shapes who you are today.”